Benefits of Membership
There are many benefits to becoming a member of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Section of the State Bar of Texas. Here are just a few:
- Opportunities to network with professionals from a wide range of ADR practices, including: mediation, arbitration, neutral evaluation, and collaborative law.
- Reasonably priced Continuing Legal Education opportunities, offered twice each year, featuring some of the most influential professionals in ADR.
- Alternative Resolutions, a first-rate quarterly newsletter featuring:
- Updates on all of the latest cases and legislation affecting ADR
- Ethical Puzzlers
- International Developments in ADR
- Book and Website Reviews
- Extremely reasonable Membership Dues
- A user-friendly Website
- Membership is open to State Bar of Texas members in good standing. Registration is available through My Sections on your My Bar Page at www.texasbar.com. Or download and complete the ADR Section membership application form.